Overview Text Section
The fifth-ball attack strategy is as follows:
- You with a strong serve (ball #1)
- The opponent returns (ball #2)
- You use this chance to gain the upper hand, either with a well-placed loop, push or flip with good ball positioning (ball #3)
- Due to the good ball placement, the opponent is unable to return it strongly (ball #4)
- You then finish the point with a heavy loop or smash.
The crucial ball is #3 where you take control of the point by using a well-placed shot to force a weak return that you can kill on the next opportunity. Examples could be:
- A fast, well-placed flip to the extremes or elbow
- A fast loop to the extremes or elbow
Overview / Edit Title / Edit Body / Delete / Add Text Section After
Related Wiki Pages Pre-set Section
These are sub-pages of the Fifth-Ball Attack page (a child in the hiararchy).