Overview Text Section
The Falkenberg Drill is a drill that helps to improve your switch from backhand-to-forehand, and forehand-to-deep-forehand. The Player will be the person being trained, and the Partner will be the one feeding balls to the Player.
- The Player starts at his/her backhand corner, and the Partner stands diagonal to him (if the Player is right-handed, then he will be standing on the left side of the table).
- The Partner feeds a ball to the Player's backhand and the Player hits it diagonally with the Backhand.
- The Partner blocks it back diagonally to the same spot, and the Player steps around and hits it diagonally with the Forehand.
- The Partner blocks it down the line and the Player reaches and hits it with the Forehand.
- The Partner blocks it back diagonally to the original spot and the Player moves back to play it with the Backhand.
Overview / Edit Title / Edit Body / Delete / Add Text Section After
Related Wiki Pages Pre-set Section
These are sub-pages of the Falkenberg Drill page (a child in the hiararchy).