The AMICUS table tennis robot from Butterfly is available in 3 models:
Basic, Advance and Professional
They are designed in technology and equipment to worldwide unique levels and for a realistic gaming experience and training.
Depending on the claim, all models are suitable for amateur and professionals players.
For the ex-German national coach and current head coach of the Werner Schlager Academy, Richard Prause, can work with robot, for those who want to learn faster, be a useful addition for the training everyday:
"Working with a robot can be a means of achieving greater success for many players. The increased amount of ball contacts and exercises leads to a greater level of precision, footwork and technique."
Amicus Robot - Everyday Training
The advantages of all models:
- comfortable to transport, quick to build, easy to use
- Only approx. 6 kg (13.2 lbs)
- Amicus bag included
- 100 Balls per Minute
- 4-level height adjustment
- Head with 3 rollers - for variable Topspin, Backspin, Sidespin and No Spin
- Speed, spin and placement can be regulated directly on the control panel
- Two year warranty
The Basic model features:
- 6 balls per exercise with different position
- Spin, Speed and Trajectory adjustable
- Random function - balls with a natural scattering