This is the latest generation of IPONG V300 (released November 2015).
The latest revision has the following improvements:
Upgraded motors for vastly improved ball accuracy
Resolved jamming issues
Newly designed rubber wheels that are wider and more stable, reducing vibration.
Balls shoot straighter and with better spin.
- Table Bundles - IPONG bundled with tables
- IPONG Targets
- IPONG Tilt Stand
Designed to work best with IPONG Poly Pro 40+ Balls (not included). 40mm celluloid balls will work but are not recommended.
This robot is similar to IPONG Pro with the following differences:
- Better natural ball trajectory thanks to two wheel design.
- Wireless remote controls all settings
- Digital display on the IPONG V300 shows all four control settings
- Left to right oscillation to shoot balls from side-to-side
- Holds 100 balls, and delivers up to 90 balls per minute
Tip for advanced players
Shutting off the bottom motor by setting it to zero creates heavy backspin that is good for practicing serve return. Practice flips by moving the robot closer to the net.
Continuing with a two-wheel design that offers a natural ball trajectory, the IPONG V300 has all the great features of the IPONG Pro - the ability to shoot balls from side-to-side on the table. And adding to it's hallmarks, there's a wireless remote to control all functions.
The IPONG V300 has three main sections that snap together in less than a minute. (A great benefit, also when traveling, as it considerably reduces the overall size.)
Simplicity and flexibility: Power-up. Add balls. Set ball type. Press start and play.
The IPONG V300's small lightweight remote fits easily in the freehand, or pocket, while the player enjoys their practice. The digital display on the front of the IPONG V300 respectively shows your FOUR settings: Ball Frequency, Side-to-Side Oscillation, Top Wheel Speed, and Bottom Wheel Speed. The wireless remote has a pair of buttons ('+' and '-' ) corresponding to each control above. And a memory button is included to save your favorite settings. The Power and Start/Pause buttons are the only other controls you'll need to learn. Simple.
Are you an advancing player who likes to practice against backspin?. With the IPONG tilt stand, and the proper settings, the IPONG V300 can create very realistic backspins balls to practice the "push" and "loop" loop shots. (Respectively, these are the basic backspin and topspin shots used in the sport of table tennis.).
- Holds 100 balls, and shoots up to 90 balls per minute.
- Wireless Remote Control: On-off, start-pause, memory, Frequency +/-, Oscillation +/-, Topspin +/-, Backspin +/-
- Dimensions: 19 x 11 inches (48 x 28 cm)
- Product weight: 2.75 lbs
- Shipping weight: 5 lbs
- Box dimensions: 12.5 x 12.5 x 9 inches
- Includes A/C wall adapter, Tilt Stand, Targets
- Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9'x5')
- Warranty: One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Designed in USA, Made in China