When you're ready for the big step, this is the ultimate Table Tennis Robot for serious players or those with discriminating tastes. Can do everything Robo-Pong 1040 does and more. Recycling Net captures your returns and recycles the balls for non-stop action! Plug in Pong-Master for a fun target game to hone your accuracy and consistency or use it as a timer for your drills.
Play Ping Pong Anytime
ROBO-PONG 2040 is your personal table tennis trainer. It can play at any skill level anytime. So you can improve your game at your own pace. And your partner will always be just as good as you are or just as good as you want it to be. Best of all, you can play for as long as you want, day or night.
For Fun and Fitness
It's fun to play against ROBO-PONG 2040. It's healthy too! Ping Pong is an aerobic exercise that can be as beneficial as walking and as exciting as racquetball. In fact, a University of Massachusetts Medical School study has concluded that a well played game of Ping Pong can burn as many calories as a 27 minute walk. And with ROBO-PONG 2040, there's constant action. Constant movement. Constant fun.
For Family Entertainment
ROBO-PONG 2040 plays at any age or skill level, so it can effectively compete with any member of your family, from 6 years old to 96 years young. Play singles. Play doubles. The entire family can play in comfort right in your own home. And for an added dimension of enjoyment, try Pong-Master, the optional, interactive electronic target game from Newgy Industries that lets you play against ROBO-PONG 2040 and the clock.
Climb Out of the Video Rut
Let ROBO-PONG 2040 take you on a vacation, away from the rut of television and expensive video game systems. It's the sensible way to improve hand/eye coordination. Learn how to return serves, lobs, smashes, drives, pushes and chops. Learn how to handle topspin, sidespin, or backspin. ROBO-PONG 2040 is ready to go. And along with your table and paddle you have everything you need to start playing within minutes of opening the box.
- Ball Capacity: 36-72 balls
- Minimum Ball Frequency: 17 balls per minute
- Maximum Ball Frequency: 85 balls per minute
- Minimum Ball Speed: 10 miles per hour
- Maximum Ball Speed: 60-75 miles per hour
- Delivery: Push, chop, serve, drive, smash, lob
- Spins: Topspin, backspin, left-sidespin, right-sidespin, combination spin
- Oscillator: Built-in oscillation unit selectively sweeps in eight different ranges from corner to corner, enabling backhand and forehand returns.
- Set-up Dimensions: 60"; wide by 30"; high by 14"; deep
- Folded Dimensions: 14"; wide by 32"; high by 12"; deep
- Power Source: Standard 110-120V outlet with UL listed 12V transformer.
- Weight: 18 lbs. (Approx.)
- Set-Up: Mounts in less than five minutes to any regulation Ping Pong table. No assembly or tools required.
- Continuous Play: Nylon collection net feeds returned balls to loading chamber for continuous, non-stop action.
- Accessories that can be bought separately: Robo-Tote carrying case for easy storage and transport. PONG-MASTER Electronic Sensor Game.
- Warranty: Limited one-year warranty. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Also known as Newgy RoboPong 2040
surfbeach on 4/27/2012
I've had mine for 8 years, so probably a good time to put in a review.
This is one of the better pieces of electrical equipment I've used; if Newgy ever made a toaster, I'd buy it. I've had kids of all age using it, and it doesn't take long for anyone to understand how it works.
I've used it in service mode, backspin, sidespin and topspin, and although it doesn't beat playing someone who can play, it's great for getting best form on your shots.
A few years ago I looked at updating to a more versatile robot but the xuafor, which I was looking at, stopped supplying.
If you buy this robot, make sure you clean out dust every now and then, as it does end up coating the rubber wheel that flicks out the ball; also clean the rubber wheel to rid the dirt that builds up.
msilhanek on 11/3/2011
I'm using this robot in my club. It's noisy, suffers with some irregularities on higher ball frequency levels. Except this, it is an awesome machine. Excellent quality, our robot has been working for years without any break downs.
siulunglee on 6/14/2011
Pretty good beginner robot with this cheap price. Do heavy and fast ball delivery.
For advanced and competition player, it is not good enough. It cannot simulate too many different drill and real situation as a real person.
There is no program for no spin, no height adjustment (good for training smash), a programmed drill for left and right to train foot work, program long and short table.
I agree this robot is good for those around 600 or less rating too.
Roberto on 6/7/2011
Very reliable, quick to adjust, simple to use, great reliable ball collection, value for money.
360 degrees spin adjustment.
However you cannot alter the amount of spin it delivers, it cannot deliver a no spin ball.
Puck on 5/18/2010
I agree with The Coach above.
A very good robot for beginners, advanced players need more.