Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.
Folding serving head design helps to minimize packaging dimensions and shipping costs
Serving Frequency: 30-100 balls/minute
Serving Speed : 4-40 meters/second
Serving Angle : in the range of +/-45 degrees.
Features and functions: 3 serving modes, 9 landing points, 9 different spins and initial serve.
Free accessories with the model:
1 Ball collection net
1 Ball pick-up net
1 Spare spin gear
- 9 landing points of your choice are set accurately from left to right on the table tennis court
- Regular mode is set for various kinds of landings at one point to be chosen from 9 possible points as desired by the player.
- 9 landing points that can be set in Self-program mode for various kinds of landings on the entire table tennis court as desired by the player.
- Random Mode: Balls land randomly in either long range or short range on 9 possible points across the court, with a choice of landings on the entire width of the court, only the left side, or only the right side.
- Initial service (where ball is served and lands on both sides of court) is provided.
- Timer and ball counter is set and shown by digital display.
- Memory of the previous mode played can be restored for immediate replay.
- Automatic Ball Recovery: a collection dish automatically feeds returned balls back into the machine, saving time and increasing efficiency
- 9 spin modes to choose: Topspin, backspin, left-side spin, left-side topspin, left-side backspin, right-side spin, right-side topspin, right-side backspin and no spin (straight).
- Double Spin Technology ensures different degrees of speed, curve and spin are served.