â€¢ Net to automatically return balls into the robot's feed tray
â€¢ Free gross (144) balls
(North American orders only)
â€¢ Free ball catcher to pick up balls from the floor
â€¢ Warranty: 3 Years limited
â€¢ Free shipping to Continental U.S.
- Programmable combination with 9 different spins
- LED light spin insdicatior
- Frequecy: 25-90 balls/min
- Speed: 4-50m/sec
- Adjustable height level
- Programmable from 1-11 landing spot (long/short)
- 30 sets of preset sequence
- Total ball counts from 1-999
- Set a timer from 1-180 minutes
- 24-bit color touch screen display
- Power supply with voltage that matches shipping country.
Total Weight: 23.80 Kg
Net Weight: 15.50 Kg
Package Measurement:110x57x42 cm
Machine body measurement: 52x37x105 cm
starkey on 8/9/2013
After owning for over 1 month I find this robot to be good, however a little lacking.
- Very programmable and can do different spins in the same routine
- Very quiet
- Very easy to set up/take down and maintain.
- Fairly consistent ball placement
- Spin and speed is lacking
- Cannot serve (bounce on both sides of table)
- No random ball function
Regarding the cons:
I used this machine with some beginner players during a coaching session and after 20 minutes, I had the topspin set to max and the players were easily block returning the balls. This indicates the spin imparted by this machine on maximum is not very high. The previous Butterfly machine I had was able to spin the ball so quickly that returning was almost impossible.
Being unable to serve is not too much of a problem, but it would be nice to have, just to make a routine a little more realistic by having the ball bounce on both sides for the first ball.
Random ball placement is missing, however, you can easily set a 9 position placement routine. Remembering 9 positions would be a tough exercise and should be as effective as random.