Only ten years after Donic was founded, their tables were chosen for the World Championships in New Delhi! This success story of was repeated when DONIC became the table supplier for the 2006 LIEBHERR World Team Table Tennis Championships in Bremen, Germany.
This extraordinary show court table, sets the standard for quality for big international events at the European Table Tennis Championships, at the Men’s World Cup, the Southeast Asian Games, as well as at many other international Championships.
DONIC tables stand for outstanding playing characteristics, incomparable design and manufacturing, and world-renowned “made in Germany” quality.
The World Champion TC represents a new generation of automatic tables with “Twin Compact technology”, which meets the highest requirements for safety, durability, easy set-up, and superb playing characteristics. Carefully selected top-grade materials and a beautiful arched undercarriage make this table truly a “WORLD CHAMPION”.
Playing Surface and Undercarriage:
- 25mm (1" thick) Nanogrip playing surface.
- A strong and perfectly balanced Galvanised steel undercarriage, ensures top playing characteristics and true bounce.
- A classic finish and the use of top quality solid metals guarantee high stability and a long-playing life.
Safety and Portability:
- A uniquely designed strong and balanced set-up mechanism with large rubber wheels makes the table is easy to open and roll.
- A broad wheelbase with brakes on each table half keeps the table stable when folded.
Setup: Delivered in a special box that easily opens. Then the table requires only minor assembly to be ready for play.
- ITTF-approved. Complies with new Industrial regulations DIN EN 14468 -1, class A for high performance sport, 25 mm Nanogrip playing surface. Available in blue.
- Frame: 60 x 20 mm galvanised steel tubing.
- Foldable legs: 80 mm diameter steel tubing welded with 60 x 20 mm flat galvanized steel.
- Table can be leveled to your playing surface through four leg height adjustors.
- Color: Silver, galvanised metal
- Cross stabilisation: 50 x 30 mm
- Covered mechanical side-drive
- Wheels: 4 large wheels of 125 mm with rubber tires, 2 with brakes
- Suitable for wheelchair players (40cm leg space, 35cm height).
- Solo Play Feature: One side folds up as a backboard.
- Storage dimensions: 1600 x 810 x 1580 mm (64" x 64" x 16")
- Table Weight: 140 kg/298 lbs. With carton: 150 kg/330 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 162x163x40 cm 64x64x16″
- Made in Germany.